Monday, February 20, 2017

CLIMBING/BOULDERING PRIVATE LESSONS - Spring 2017

CLIMBING/BOULDERING PRIVATE LESSONS
I have 25 years of experience teaching climbing and bouldering indoors and out. I have redpointed 5.13, onsite flashed 5.12 and bouldered V10 outdoors as well as established over 1000 first ascents with 7 guidebooks to my credit. I love to teach and share my knowledge at local Bay Area rocks and rock gyms. I am currently a routesetter at Bridges Rock Gym. I specialize in physical and mental technique training such as; practicing safety first, reading a route, planning a sequence and movement drills. After taking a break from teaching for over a year I am ready to start again. My rate is $75 an hour but for this spring I am offering a $50 per hour deal. Hit me up to climb anytime!

My Amazon guidebook page:
https://www.amazon.com/Chris-Summit/e/B00J2IQ7V2/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1454001198&sr=1-2-ent

No comments:

Post a Comment